dvd ripping
soylentgreen
2008-02-06 01:59:13 UTC
I have been ripping some of my dvds to my hard drive using dvd shrink dvd
fab etc, the film plays fine in wmp10 and divx player but I just cant seem
to get sound what am I doing wrong, also I thought the files would be vob
files but they appear to be vts files.
Keith
2008-02-06 13:56:20 UTC
Post by soylentgreen
I have been ripping some of my dvds to my hard drive using dvd shrink dvd
fab etc, the film plays fine in wmp10 and divx player but I just cant seem
to get sound what am I doing wrong, also I thought the files would be vob
files but they appear to be vts files.
I use DVDFab HD to create the VOB files, DVD Shrink to create an ISO
file, ImgBurn to write it, with no audio problems.
You do need to select the appropriate audio track when shrinking.
See the guide at http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dvdshrink31-main.htm

Keith
Dave Allison
2008-02-07 01:15:09 UTC
I use DVD Shrink (great product) and it makes an .iso which I use Media
Creator 9 to make a DVD. Works great. awesome.
DAve
TheFug
2008-02-07 17:11:54 UTC
Post by soylentgreen
I have been ripping some of my dvds to my hard drive using dvd shrink dvd
fab etc, the film plays fine in wmp10 and divx player but I just cant seem
to get sound what am I doing wrong, also I thought the files would be vob
files but they appear to be vts files.
Check all your settings, or install your software again, delete previous
settings....
--
The Fug.

( VoIP/SIP switched by: www.mysipswitch.com )
Jeff
Do you have an ac3 audio codec installed?
Alex Alexander
2014-04-18 11:11:45 UTC
I compare handbrake and win x dvdripper. It seems DVD ripper much more faster than handbrake. For more information http://www.easyreplication.co.uk/dvd-replication/